Tuesday, June 8, 2010
You SHOULD order your PhotoBook from MY PUBLISHER
I promise My Publisher is not paying me to write this blog entry. I feel inclined to praise this company via the Blogging World because it's not common that you find such exceptional customer service in today's market. Not only did I get a $114.00, 100 page photo book for the amazing price of $30.00, but when I received it there was one small error, ommission I should say, which turns out might have just been a glitch in the software version I was using - so I emailed My Publisher. They responded within about 3 minutes and are sending me an ADDITIONAL photo book - expedited - at NO charge. Before I decided to go with them, I was intrigued by their "100% satisfaction gurantee policy." I am a big fan of these types of guarantees! Their 100% satisfaction gurantee policy states that even if it was a mistake that YOU made, they will replce your book free of charge or refund your total charge including shipping! Some might ask how I got this high quality photo book for such a great price? They run promos all the time! I waited until they had a 50% off gift card sale and purchased a 78 gift card for 39. Then I waited until they had a 40% off sale (I just saw a 50% off coupon code too!), and coupled it with the gift card. I made sure in their terms and conditions that they would take a gift card along with a coupon code - they do! Here's a "GLIMPSE" into the precious book I made to document Geddy's first year.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH
6 comments:
I absolutely love the book! You did an amazing job on it, and more importantly an amazing job on his first year of life. He is so lucky to have such a wonderful Mom!
What treasures...Geddy AND the memory book. Way to go, Tonee.
LOVE LOVE LOVE it. You did such an amazing job. I promise you he will love it. :)
Looks SOOO great! I want to see it in real life!
It looks like your memory book turned out waaaaay better than mine! I might need to come over and have you show me what you did! Good job Mommy! xo
That is Awesome!
Post a Comment