6. Put together “Geddy’s First Year” – a photo and journal compilation. Finished! I am so proud to report that I purchased a 100 page photo book, retailing at 114.00 for only 30.00!!! WHOHOO!!!!
7. Attend temple quarterly - 05/21/10
8. Wash all the outside windows on the house – 05/8/10 (living room windows)
9. Plant a veggie in the garden that I haven’t grown before – 05/15/10 (broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, beans)
17. Learn to cut Geddy’s hair – 5/18/10 (Geddy's first hair cut, not too shabby!)
20. Acquire workout DVD’s to do at home – 05/09/10 (P90X). Brennan got this for me for mother's day...thank you honey. It has "revolutionized" they way we work out together, because we now workout TOGETHER!
23. Have friends over for dinner/go to dinner once per month - 05/21/10 (Paradise Bakery)
24. Take Geddy to the Zoo – 05/03/10
26. Read 4 novels – 05/31/10 (Blood of the Fold)
33. Give Brennan one hand massage or back massage monthly
34. Motivate/remind Brennan to exercise regularly. Week of 05/16...did P90X twice with Brennan! And now we are doing P90X together; he's doing it for me (us), so we have something to do together at night - so sweet! He said he knew I wouldn't come "down" to play video games with me, so he came "up" to workout with me. For any of you that REALLY know us, you know this is HUGE!
55. Have my entire family over for brunch(mom and kids) – 05/09/10
That's all for now! It was a great May!
2 comments:
So glad you are actually doing your bucket list. I have failed. At least we are still reading The Sword of Truth!! Blood of the Fold is good. I'm on Chainfire now. Did you hear that Terry Goodkind is going to write three more books about Richard and Kahlan? I'm so excited!!
How in the heck did you get a 100 pg book for that little money? I just finished Isabelle's book via iPhoto and it'll be around $100. I'm jealous! :)
Post a Comment