Thursday, June 4, 2009

Riding The John Deere


(fluffy hair blowing in the wind...)

I love every week when I look out the window and see my funny little husband driving his John Deere lawn mower around the yard. It reminds me of his Dad, Terry, so much! He just looks like his Dad driving that thing out there. I had to catch a photo op and get Brennan to give Geddy a ride as well. Maybe one day, Geddy will be driving around a John Deere, or tractor, just like his dad and granddad.

2 comments:

the dutson five said...

Ha ha, so cute! I saw Brennan taking a cruise on his new wheels (they are new, right?) a couple weeks ago and had to laugh! I love it!

Brandon said...

nice lawn mower! ha ha

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH