Geddy took his first trip to the Zoo yesterday. He was a good boy, just chilling in his stroller for almost 4 hours. I am not sure if he even looked at any of the animals, but he seemed to be content in a new surrounding!



Geddy and his cute cousin Traeson.

"Boy, this train is kind of fast Mom."

Grandma with all the kiddies! We love you Gma!

"Thanks for my new giraffe Grandma!"
4 comments:
You found him such a cute hat! I'm glad he enjoyed the zoo.
How fun! I love the zoo.
I LOVE the zoo. I could go all summer and never get tired of it. (However the public is another story. There are some mighty interesting people out there.) And my kids love it too. Will see if Carston still likes it after he gets booted out of the double stroller to make room for number four.
How cute is that kid??! Love his outfit ;)
Post a Comment