Geddy is eating solids quite well now, but he has some random eating behaviors, such as when I first gave him sweet potatoes (about the first 5 times), he would gag on them, now he likes them a lot! Then, I gave him green beans and he took them very well the very first time. Now, when I give him green beans, he gags on them! I usually mix his fruit or veggie with a little rice or oatmeal cereal and he seems to like them better that way. He wouldn't eat apples at first because they were too tart, now he likes them. Overall, he's doing much better at eating then when he first started eating cereal! Here's some cute pictures of him eating. As those of you with kids know, it's not a "clean" affair!

I like my bananas in my mesh feeder!

Umm, I am not sure about these green beans, mama!

Mmmm...sweet potatoes, my mom's favorite "super food," and she wants it to be my favorite too, but my dad says I don't have to like them, because he doesn't!
1 comment:
That green bean picture is hilarious. He is so cute!
Post a Comment