I can't believe that he is old enough to be rolling all over the place! My little boy would get caught under things too...like the table and between the chair legs. So cute! He is adorable, you do good work!
I love the rolling stage! (okay, I love all the stages, but still.) Its always so funny to find what they get stuck under, and to wonder how in the world they managed to get in that particular position.
2 comments:
I can't believe that he is old enough to be rolling all over the place! My little boy would get caught under things too...like the table and between the chair legs. So cute! He is adorable, you do good work!
I love the rolling stage! (okay, I love all the stages, but still.) Its always so funny to find what they get stuck under, and to wonder how in the world they managed to get in that particular position.
Post a Comment