Wednesday, June 10, 2009

6 Months!!!

Our little guy turned 6 months old 2 days ago. He had his 6 month check up today and everything looks great! We feel so very blessed to have a very happy and healthy baby boy. Here are the stats!
Height: 26 inches (34%)
Weight: 16 pounds (22%)
Head Circ.: 42.5 cm. (16%)
So it looks like he still has a small head and is somewhat of a small little guy! We think he's pretty cute...He's rolling, sitting, eating, sleeping (7 am - 7 pm), and eating great. We couldn't ask for a better little guy.



5 comments:

Nicki Swilor said...

He's starting to look like a big boy now. How fun!

Lacey said...

He is such a cutie. I love his big smile. :)

Siri said...

Haha. Adorable. And I LOVE the John Deere pics too! Thanks for getting us yesterday. Love you!

Anne and Graham said...

What a handsome guy! I love all these pictures - especially Geddy with his dad on the John Deere. I'm excited for our boys to meet. Only a few more days...!

the dutson five said...

Such a little cutie! Oh, I love sleeping pictures! I need to get some of Sam.

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH