Our wonderful music leader shared this beautiful video with us in primary today. I was very spiritually touched by the video and the music, but I thought my very grouchy son sitting next to me took no notice of it. Well, later this afternoon, he told me: "Mom, I loved that song in primary, it filled my heart with Jesus and I knew they loved me." He told me many more times how the song "filled him with Jesus," and "filled him with God." I am touched by my dear child's description of that special spiritual feeling in his heart. Thank you dear son, and I am so glad you are recognizing feelings of the spirit.
Sunday, January 6, 2013
I am a Child of God
Our wonderful music leader shared this beautiful video with us in primary today. I was very spiritually touched by the video and the music, but I thought my very grouchy son sitting next to me took no notice of it. Well, later this afternoon, he told me: "Mom, I loved that song in primary, it filled my heart with Jesus and I knew they loved me." He told me many more times how the song "filled him with Jesus," and "filled him with God." I am touched by my dear child's description of that special spiritual feeling in his heart. Thank you dear son, and I am so glad you are recognizing feelings of the spirit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH
2 comments:
Geddy's description is so sweet!
Post a Comment