Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lazy Sunday Evening with Mama

Do you ever want to "hoard" your Mom? My mom now lives just 2 miles from us in Farmington and I (and my kdis) can't seem to get enough of her. I was teasing her it had been like 2 weeks, no 2 months, since I had seen her last. We calculated that it had been just over 8 days! Well, that is a long time when she lives just 2 miles from you!!!!


Holy Cow this girl looks just like her Mama, and I am told has the same temperament that I had (whiney, feisty, temper, etc) as a baby. I thanked my mom tonight for putting up with me as a baby!

And this guy looks like a little kid I once knew as my neighbor . . . Brennan!
Sometimes a girl just likes to cuddle up to her Mama!
 
I was trying to get a pic of just me and Mama, but Geddy kept crawling into the picture. He'd say, "common' girls" and wrap his arms around our necks and pose for the picture.

3 comments:

Apryle Moss said...

How sweet. I did not know that your mom moved up there. It is always nice to have your mom close. I hope you guys are all doing well.

Farnsworth Fam said...

Love this post!

Allison said...

Love all the pictures. Cute that Geddy wanted to be in all the photos.

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH