Monday, October 10, 2011

Mom's Cabin




A few weeks ago we went to Mom's cabin. It's such a beautiful time of year, but I didn't bring my camera (these are taken with my mom's phone). I love spending time with my mom, especially in the beauty of nature...only wish we could do it more! Thank you for being so excited to build a fire and roast marshmallows, even if it was 12 noon. Maybe next year you'll get to camp in a tent with Geddy and go fishing (the things Gma wanted to do with her grandson but didn't get to do). Love ya!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Watcha talkin' about Willis? That's what I see in the picture of Jenn! lol!

Grandma's are so fun!!

PS Thank you for that touching comment on The Mommy Goods! I didn't know that. That makes me so happy that I was able to help you so much. You are too kind! Love you girl!!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

I love the pictures! Found you through Sara's blog. Your family is adorable. :)

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH