Jennsen is growing like a weed. She weighs 15 lbs 6.5 oz (85%), length 25.75 in (93%), head circumference 40.80 cm (44%). I was planning on waiting until 6 months to give Jennsen food, but a few nights ago at dinner I just couldn’t resist giving her the perfectly pureed butternut squash soup we were eating. She ate it up! And it’s spicy. I mean, it has cayenne pepper in it and many other spices that make it very flavorful. She was leaning her head in to my finger to get more! I guess we are starting solids! She was terribly miserable the afternoon of her shots. She does not do shots! Brennan thinks she's kind of a whiny, grump lately and I admit she is starting to have her crying fits and bad days, but I still think she's as sweet as cherry pie.
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Jennsen 4 Months
Jennsen is growing like a weed. She weighs 15 lbs 6.5 oz (85%), length 25.75 in (93%), head circumference 40.80 cm (44%). I was planning on waiting until 6 months to give Jennsen food, but a few nights ago at dinner I just couldn’t resist giving her the perfectly pureed butternut squash soup we were eating. She ate it up! And it’s spicy. I mean, it has cayenne pepper in it and many other spices that make it very flavorful. She was leaning her head in to my finger to get more! I guess we are starting solids! She was terribly miserable the afternoon of her shots. She does not do shots! Brennan thinks she's kind of a whiny, grump lately and I admit she is starting to have her crying fits and bad days, but I still think she's as sweet as cherry pie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH
2 comments:
She is such a cutie! Love the picture of Brennan and Geddy asleep.
Your kids are so cute! Love the "levitating" picture!!
Post a Comment