THERE'S ALSO BEEN A LOT OF TANTRUM THROWING, TIME OUTS, and CRY FESTS, but I didn't think you wanted a picture of that!!!
Ahhh... what a sweet big bro, when he is being sweet ;)
So fun to see Geddy as a big brother.
I love all these photos of the two of them together. He sure looks grown up next to Jennsen. And, I saw your comment on my blog, don't worry I don't let the boys help me when I'm cooking for someone else!
Ah, the joys of newfound big brotherhood! Congrats! They're both so cute!
Congrats on baby Jennsen! She's adorable. I still need to get my small present to you. I'm such a bad friend!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ahhh... what a sweet big bro, when he is being sweet ;)
So fun to see Geddy as a big brother.
I love all these photos of the two of them together. He sure looks grown up next to Jennsen. And, I saw your comment on my blog, don't worry I don't let the boys help me when I'm cooking for someone else!
Ah, the joys of newfound big brotherhood! Congrats! They're both so cute!
Congrats on baby Jennsen! She's adorable. I still need to get my small present to you. I'm such a bad friend!
Post a Comment