Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Adventures in Potty Training
We started potty training Geddy a few days ago. I think he's done exceptionally well. I know Brennan would be dreadfully embarrassed by me telling you this, but yesterday Geddy had the mother of all accidents. He pooed on his floor while in his room after his nap. The only thing I can think is that he was too afraid to come show or tell us, so then he proceeded to "hide" his poop by shoving some of it down the vent. Then of course he had to wipe his hands somewhere, so there was poop on the floor and on his legs (and face - I know gross, I didn't see any by his mouth, just by his eye). Sorry to gross you all out. I DO NOT LIKE poop, but a few hours later I had to laugh about the whole scenario. I remember when my little bro Wesley was potty training he would pee in his vent and he turned out completely normal, so I can't believe my kid's too weird - at least I hope not. I guess if it becomes a habit then I will be really worried! Wish me luck in the grand adventures of potty training!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH
7 comments:
That is a funny story! I am impressed that you are taking on potty training right now! (I love Jennsen's 2 week pictures!)
Wow! I remember Abbie doing some of the same. In fact, she went for a while, doing it in the corner, out of the way. I would try to catch it, but it would inevitably start to smell and I would find it a day or so later, in a room we hardly used. Oh the joys!!
That is sooooooo FUNNY! I swear I just was talking to you about how good he was doing potty training yesterday morning and then BAM!!!! I guess these kids know how to keep the momentum of craziness going. I am so sad for you, but also laughing because it so will be something you look back on with fond memories. And, because I need some comic relief before my little one starts the craziness of potty training. :)
Wow. I am seriously laughing. Cleaning up poop is THE WORST part of potty training by far. That is awful and hilarious at the same time. It really makes me not want to even think about potty training Nate!
Priceless!
Too too funny! But yay for Geddy! ... you'll get there little buddy!!
Good luck I absolutely hate potty training. Hope he catches on quick.
Post a Comment