Monday, March 21, 2011
35 Weeks and COUNTING . . .
Counting is actually an understatement! I am literally willing this baby to get here. I realize I am a couple weeks too early, so that's not a good thing. I have been utterly miserable for a week now. I had my 35 week check up today and asked them to please check to see if I was dilated at all. I am 2 cm, but only 50% effaced and a -2 station. So heading in the right direction, but sure that I will not have a baby for atleast another few weeks, which is a good thing for the baby I guess! :) I can't believe how soon and yet how far away a few weeks can feel. I know I can do it, and a few weeks will turn into me blinking and it's her one year birthday. I am trying to enjoy the last bit of this pregnancy, but it's been hard, if not impossible. I had a good day yesterday (Sunday) but that was the first good one in at least a week. I made cookies, and didn't even need to take a nap. Last night was another wake up every hour, sleepless night. Well enough of my complainings. I have finally given into complaining, which I have felt incredibly guilty doing before now, seeing as how this baby is such a gift and miracle to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH
6 comments:
You wouldn't be normal if you didn't complain! LOL! It's so hard those last few weeks before the baby comes. Try and get some rest. And make Brennan take care of you and Geddy! Don't feel like you have to have everything done. The more rest you get now, the easier the delivery will be!
Just try and take it one day at a time. Hang in there!
I always hated the last few weeks. You looked great yesterday by the way. So excited for you guys. Send Geddy over any time and we can play while you rest. :)
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! I am SO excited to see your little princess.
This was like reading my own journal! I completely relate to what you are going through. Maybe it is because it is the second pregnancy or because we are having girls this time but I am also very uncomfortable, tired, and worried about how this is going to change Ryker’s life (even though I know it will all work out). Just know that I think you are amazing and you only have a few more weeks (then the sleepless nights really begin!). I am excited to see pictures of that little girl!
Tonee I feel your pain literally. I am so ready to be done. I try not to complain to much, but I am now in complaining mode also about all the pain I feel and how I am so ready to be done being pregnant. I hope all goes well these last few weeks for you. Maybe we will have them around the same time. Talk to you later.
Wow. Your pregnancy went by really fast, at least to me it did. :) I hope you can get through the next 5 weeks. They can definitely be miserable at times. :)
Post a Comment