Friday, March 11, 2011

33 Weeks - Pregnancy Stats

- Baby's heartbeat: 150 bpm.
- Momma's measuring 34 weeks.
- Momma's gained 41 pounds.
- Baby is head down with her back constantly pushed hard against my right upper abdomen.
- Momma is beyond tired and READY to have a baby.
That's ALL!!!

4 comments:

Apryle Moss said...

Yay!!! Aren't you so ready to be done. That is how I feel right now. I am now 34 weeks and have 6 more to go. Take care and rest when you can. The more kids you have the harder it gets.

Siri said...

Hooray! You're almost there. Soon you'll be holding that beautiful baby girl in your arms. There is nothing sweeter in life than a precious baby girl.

Lacey said...

So excited for you guys. You look fantastic by the way. Call if you need anything, even to let Geddy come play so you can rest.

Allison said...

Well this post was more than a week ago, so now your 34 weeks! The count down is in full swing. I can't wait for baby Jennsen!

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH