Thursday, July 15, 2010

A day in the life of Geddy William Smoot

Geddy basically loves to do whatever I am doing! He will drop everything and scream with joy if he hears me opening the washing machine; he's very eager to help me put the wet clothes into the dryer. I pretty much let him help with whatever....


Making dough for bagels - that I then burnt:(

Here I am trying to mimic the funny smile he makes when I say "show me your smile."
I don't look near as cute as he does making the funny smile face.

Of course he is giddy with glee when he sees me open the dishwasher.
I let him lift out the glasses and plates too! And just try to grab them from him very quickly!

2 comments:

Allison said...

How cute that he is so eager to help...hope he stays that way until he's 18!

Farnsworth Fam said...

You clearly have to much patience!

I do these things as fast as possible. But I, of course, am not as fast as a one year old that crawls. So in the end he is trying to help and I am trying to divert his attention to something else.

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH