Friday, February 5, 2010

January Update - My Bucket List

I really felt more productive this month with my bucket list always in the back of my mind. It helped me on days when I felt bored, unorganized or unmotivated. Here are the things I can "check" of my list for January:
-Use more "earth" friendly cleaners
-Call an old friend
-Help organize Brennan's pictures and closet (95% of the way done, just need to get sheet covers that can hold pictures and put his 100 or so pictures in them - not hard.)
-Get rid of old clothes - my basketball shirt from 1996 . . . and I also finally got rid of my pregnancy pee stick. Sorry maybe too much information. I took a picture of it for the scrapbook. This positive pregnancy test held a VERY important memory for me, but the picture of it will help me remember. And a picture won't be collecting dust on top of my bathroom cabinet!!
-Read 4 novels - Read "The Alchemist"
-Attend Temple Quarterly - Attended on 1/15/2010
-Make 72 hour kits (but I didn't include a week worth of food, that was too much to carry and pack into a backpack).

I feel very accomplished! I can't wait to see what I can get done in February! :)

Oh, and I added two more things to my bucket list:
66. Be more patient, kind, and friendly to service workers (people at bank, Qwest, grocery store, etc.)
67. See my Dad Mitch

2 comments:

Allison said...

Way to go! That is impressive...keep it up.

Anonymous said...

As always, Tonee, you are such a great example!!!!!!!

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH