Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just January . . .

What do you do in January? January has been cold, except we were lucky enough to have a few "warm" days last week and I took Geddy out for two walks! Most of our days are spent inside, rolling around the floor and dreaming of spring!!! Geddy is still loving his cozy coupe.

He loves to put his fingers in his mouth, and this is his typical mug shot.
He's doing better with his food preferences. I can now say that he will eat 3 veggies - broccoli, cauliflower, and tomatoes. And just tonight he ended his 6 month strike on carrots. He actually ate 4 baby carrots at Brennan's mom's house! English muffin with red raspberry jam! Yum, yum. Some of his other breakfast favorites are oatmeal and pancakes with sweet potato mixed into the batter (how else could I sneak in the healthiest vegetable in the world into his diet?)

His toys of choice are the phone and the remote control.


He likes to play with daddy's flip flops (he will push aside other shoes in the closet to find the flip flops). Here he's trying on Daddy's new running shoes.
All ready for church, looking like a handsome little man.

After church, "whew, that was a long three hours mom?" "You're telling me son!"

And I had to include this picture. Brennan and I often "discuss" whether or not Geddy looks like a Smoot baby. And I can finally say in this picture he looks 100% like a Smoot baby. But usually I think he looks more like me as a baby. I guess I will just settle with - "he looks like Geddy."

5 comments:

Allison said...

I would be just fine without January every year...especially with our lovely inversion! He's getting to be such a big boy. Such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

What a hunk! Maybe he liked Nana's baby carrots because they're served up with mountains of love!

Chaci said...

He is adorable!!! I think I see more Smoot in him. I can't get over his cute smile. Wish we lived closer so they could play...or we could play! I love reading your comments, so thanks. Hope you're doing great!

The Scherbel Family said...

He looks so grown up in his church outfit! Good job sneaking in the veggies.

Ash said...

I love to see what Geddy is doing and what I have to look forward to in a few months! We are thinking a little cozy coupe might be a good B-day present in April so I am glad to see Geddy likes his!.

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH