Monday, July 28, 2008

Week 19 - Baby Moving Inside

People have been asking me now for weeks if I have felt the baby move. I wasn't really sure if I had since this is my first time experiencing pregnancy, and I am not sure what I am supposed to feel. I guess I have felt the little "flutters," but today while I was sitting at my desk at work I felt 2 good summersaults - I am sure of it!! It felt really cool - and it was much stronger than the "bubbles" or "flutters."

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome!! I remember the first time I really felt Jake move. I was really Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and I had it rest on my tummy. I was laying down to read. Anyways, he pushed up at the book, as if to say, "Mom, you're squishing me!" I loved it!! Now in a couple of weeks or more, Brennan will be able to feel lil' Smoot move too!! Love ya guys!!

the dutson five said...

Oh, feeling the baby move was my mostest favorite part of being pregnant. It makes it seem so much more real to me and reminds me that there really is a little person in there! Crazy!
Happy Baby to You!!

Lacey said...

This is the best feeling ever. Just wait until your whole stomach moves from one side to the other. it is amazing. I was entertained for hours. :)

Apryle Moss said...

That is so cool it is the most amazing thing you will experience. I loved feeling my babies move. Hope things continue to go well for you.

Teri said...

Congrats! My little ones were quite the kickers. It is something that you will cherish in the years to come. I didn't appreciate it at the time like I should have. Savor every moment!!!

Kim said...

I remember how excited when I first felt movement with both of my kids. I love it! I am so excited for you!

Farnsworth Fam said...

I loved being pregnant for that reason alone. I always thought it was unfair to Jeremy that he couldn't quite experience it like I could. Feeling a baby kick with your hand is so very different from being kicked. Savor the moment!

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH