Monday, June 23, 2008

Can you say H - U - G - E ?

Okay, I hesitated a little posting this picture on here, but what the heck! Everyone gets huge when they are pregnant---right? However, I don't know if most women are this big at just 3 months. Brennan says "you just love it, don't act like you don't like it." I really do like it!!! Sorry for the white skin, I am not a tan person and don't ever intend to be so.

Here's what a typical weekend is like for us. Hanging out and playing with the dog! Except a few weeks ago I got food poisoning and threw up for the first time in about 10-15 years! Brennan says now I can say that I threw up when I was pregnant (fortunately it was not due to pregnancy). This is me laying on the couch after a LONG night of hurling! It was the most unpleasant sickness I recall having in years!


Brennan loves to play with his little girl! He's already a great daddy!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, that's so cute!! You're gonna be a cute prego lady with a big belly! I was showing early with Jake. And it only got worse as I had Zoe and Leo. I was showing with Leo at 9 weeks! You should totally let us know if you have a boring weekend planned, we'll come and entertain you guys!

Sarah B said...

Love the belly picture! Keep them coming!

Shana said...

Tonee, you're so cute! I'll bet it starting to seem so real. I love the updates, I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a little girlie!

Heidi Sue said...

I think you look cute! Nothing is as cute as a big belly.

Teri said...

That is so cute!!! You will want to look back and see how big you got....isn't it amazing how the human body can change?

the dutson five said...

Look at you and your tummy! I love it! I loved when I started "showing" because that helped me to believe there really was a little something in there...
And, ugh! There is nothing worse than food poisoning - it's the worst kind of sick ever! Blah!

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Sorry you were food poisoned! NO fun! I hate to throw up. You are not HUGE - you look cute; so exciting!

Apryle Moss said...

Hey Tonee I love pregnant peoples bellies they are so cute. Except my own. I am sorry to hear about the food poisoning that is not fun at all. I hope you are feeling better now. Take care and I will talk to you later

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH