Marcia, Brennan's Mom, called me on Wednesday and invited me to go to Annie. I was so excited!!! Ashley, Brennan's sister, bless her heart, had bought the tickets for Marcia for Christmas, and planned on going with her. Then at the last minute she got really sick and couldn't go. So they called the most available woman on the planet at the spur of the moment (ha ha ha), and I got to go!!! It was at Kingsbury Hall. Annie was a ten year old actor, who was soooo amazing....ah...so much talent at such a young age. Before the play, Marcia and I ate at a Greek Restaurant on 13th East, it was yummy. I so rarely go to the theater (probably because I am too cheap), but I really enjoyed an evening out with Marcia! And I can't get those songs out of my head...."It's the hard knock life...."
"E-a-s-y Street..."
"Tomorrow there'll be sun...Just thinking about tomorrow clears away the cob-webs and the sorrow, 'till there's none."
"I don't need anything but you..."
2 comments:
That sounds so fun. I love Annie! I don't get to the theater that much either. Ben isnt much of a theater going guy.
Nice, I am glad you had a good time. Annie is one of our favorites!
Post a Comment