Friday, April 18, 2008

Top Foods on the Planet















One of the best things that you will ever eat is Nielsens Frozen Custard. It's so soft and creamy. My favorite selection is the "Cookie Dough Concrete."
Another food I die for is "Pudina Chicken" also know as "Mint Chicken." (Indian). It's chicken in a very minty sauce. I discovered this while eating at Royal India on Main St. in Bountiful. Our good friends, the Rivers, introduced us to Indian food and we simply adore it (thanks guys!!!). I couldn't find a picture to do it justice! Along those same lines is the Garlic Naan, Indian food as well. It's kind of like a flat pita bread thing, with garlic and cilantro on top.
Cilantro is one of my favorites as well!!!! While I was looking on the web for a picture of it, I stumbled upon a couple of interesting sites: the "anti-cilantro community," and another website that says
"The world is divided into two very different types of people: those who love cilantro and those who hate it." Wow....I didn't know it was soooo controversial...he he he. Nonetheless, it's one of those garnishes that gives me chills when I smell it, I love it sooo much!

4 comments:

The Scherbel Family said...

I love Naan bread! Do you guys make it or buy it? I have a pretty good recipe for it but it would be so much easier if I could find a place that has a tasty version for sale.

TreverandDawnell said...

I love Indian food too! I am so glad you like Royal India as well. It is some dang good food! I knew you had great taste! ;-)

Apryle Moss said...

Hey there Tonee this is your most wonderful cousin Apryle. I found your blog on Dawnells blog site. I need to stay in contact better with you. I hope all is well and I agree with you on the Nielsen's concrete it would be my most favorite. I have never tried Indian I guess I will have to try it sometime. Anyway my blog is http://bamoss.blogspot.com I think you'll have to try and see. It is good to see you in your pictures since we never see each other in person. I hope all is well for you. Take care.

Shana said...

Tonee, isn't cilantro what YOU snort? At least I think that's what Shannon was saying you like to do. :) That was so funny! Hope you have a good weekend, I'm totally thinking about you!

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH