GOING Gray....already
Okay, so Brennan started getting gray hairs, on his mission (20 years old), but recently I have started to notice that I am getting gray hairs! This is the weirdest thing. I thought you had to be like 40 to get gray hair. Boy, am I in for a treat, learning all these things about getting old...ha ha ha. I remember my mom sitting in front of the mirror when I was younger, pulling out those stragly gray hairs...and what do you know? Now, I am doing the same thing.
“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH
5 comments:
I'm pretty sure that Steve gave Brennan his gray hairs! Luckily, after being married to him for almost 5 years, I haven't gotten any gray. Maybe those few short months Brennan and Steve were companions, Steve was really horrible to him! Sorry about the gray hair. I remember my mom dying her hair when she first started going gray. Now, she just deals with it. I'm sure I won't be far behind in the gray-going-ness.
I hate getting old. It just really stinks.
Yikes!! That is why I go blonde...too hard to see the grays!
Love ya!
Getting old is for the birds. Josh's grandpa was white at 30yrs. old. So I guess it could be worse.
Jeremy spends far too much time pulling out the gray hair each evening! Although today I found a single gray hair, and I quickly hid it!
Post a Comment