This was a great weekend for me. I had the opportunity to hang out with my cousin Josh (he's the old man in the picture...ha ha ha). I met Josh when I was around 12 years old. It was really funny how we met and how I found out he was my cousin. I don't think I believed him when he told me I was his cousin!!! These are his beautiful children and wife Heidi. I just wanted to tell them that I L O V E D hanging out with them and talking for hours. They are great examples to me, and I think they are the best and coolest parents. Thanks for giving such good advice to us youngsters! Love you guys!!!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
My Cousin
This was a great weekend for me. I had the opportunity to hang out with my cousin Josh (he's the old man in the picture...ha ha ha). I met Josh when I was around 12 years old. It was really funny how we met and how I found out he was my cousin. I don't think I believed him when he told me I was his cousin!!! These are his beautiful children and wife Heidi. I just wanted to tell them that I L O V E D hanging out with them and talking for hours. They are great examples to me, and I think they are the best and coolest parents. Thanks for giving such good advice to us youngsters! Love you guys!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH
1 comment:
Hey, that family is sure cute! We also had a great time. It is like we have been great friends forever. We enjoyed the time spent together, and also enjoyed the advice that you guys had for us. you are both AWSOME
Post a Comment