Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tonee is Black Pepper




You Are Black Pepper



You may be considered ordinary by some, but you're far from boring.

You elevate the mood of any discussion, and people miss you when you're not around.

You are secretly very dominant and powerful. Most can only take you in small doses.


I think this fits me well!!! I like the "small doses" part...ahhh, is that true guys? My husband might say yes!!!! HE HE HE

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It probably is true. I know we miss ya all the time!

Sarah B said...

That is so funny! I like the "dominant and powerful" part. And I DO miss you! Yes, I emailed Jen back, so I hope we get together soon.

Emilee said...

I was garlic! Of all the spice types, you are the most universally loved.
You get long with pretty much everyone, and you leave a lasting impression.
You adapt yourself well to situations. You can fit in or stand out, depending on what you're called on to do.
I don't know how true it is, but I'll take it.

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH