You're sweet. I said a letter a week, rather than getting through the alphabet in 26 weeks, knowing that we will probably miss a week here and there! Definitely miss days in the week! He's a letter genius and I barely did anything! Starfall.com and Super Why are his favorites. We have magnet letters on our front door (inside), letters in the tub, etc. He just loves them! He may be the first kid ever to know his alphabet before knowing his colors! And Geddy knows every single dinosaur by name! Dinosaur genius! haha Zac might be reading before he can actually speak clearly and in full sentences. Funny kids.
3 comments:
So cute! I just wanna squish them both!
So funny. They are quite similar!
You're sweet. I said a letter a week, rather than getting through the alphabet in 26 weeks, knowing that we will probably miss a week here and there! Definitely miss days in the week! He's a letter genius and I barely did anything! Starfall.com and Super Why are his favorites. We have magnet letters on our front door (inside), letters in the tub, etc. He just loves them! He may be the first kid ever to know his alphabet before knowing his colors! And Geddy knows every single dinosaur by name! Dinosaur genius! haha Zac might be reading before he can actually speak clearly and in full sentences. Funny kids.
Post a Comment