Jennsen turned ONE on April 15. We celebrated by having a quiet meal at home and of course our favorite - cake! I wasn't going to get her any presents, I tend to be anti-presents. But at the last moment I ran over to the shops (ie. Station Park) and grabbed her a cabbage patch baby doll. Jennsen is seriously one great gal. I mean, let's be honest, she does not have the same temperament as Geddy. She does cry a lot more, and is more irritable. However, she just melts my heart [almost] every second of every day. I still can't believe we got pregnant with her and Heavenly Father has blessed us so much with her arrival.
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Jennsen turns ONE!
Wow, where has the time gone? I check blogs almost every day, but I just lack the motivation to do my own. But for some reason I am in the mood tonight, after losing my volleyball game!
Jennsen turned ONE on April 15. We celebrated by having a quiet meal at home and of course our favorite - cake! I wasn't going to get her any presents, I tend to be anti-presents. But at the last moment I ran over to the shops (ie. Station Park) and grabbed her a cabbage patch baby doll. Jennsen is seriously one great gal. I mean, let's be honest, she does not have the same temperament as Geddy. She does cry a lot more, and is more irritable. However, she just melts my heart [almost] every second of every day. I still can't believe we got pregnant with her and Heavenly Father has blessed us so much with her arrival.
Jennsen turned ONE on April 15. We celebrated by having a quiet meal at home and of course our favorite - cake! I wasn't going to get her any presents, I tend to be anti-presents. But at the last moment I ran over to the shops (ie. Station Park) and grabbed her a cabbage patch baby doll. Jennsen is seriously one great gal. I mean, let's be honest, she does not have the same temperament as Geddy. She does cry a lot more, and is more irritable. However, she just melts my heart [almost] every second of every day. I still can't believe we got pregnant with her and Heavenly Father has blessed us so much with her arrival.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH
No comments:
Post a Comment