Saturday, February 18, 2012

The perfect picture

Check out these perfect pictures! This is how I spend my lazy days, just reading to my children, playing with them every waking moment, never yelling or getting upset with them. Plus my children never fight and are always super kind to each other. Ha! I wish! No really, these pictures make me reflect on the sweet, loving, "perfect" children that I have. Like my mom tells me, "you have to love them just as they are." I do love being a mother, and I do love my children to the depths of my heart, there's just been some extreme lows the past month (me breaking down and screaming at Geddy and stripping his room of EVERYTHING after he hit me, kicked me, head banged me, and spit in my face), but I am feeling confident again and feeling like there is light at the end of the tunnel.




3 comments:

Michelle said...

These pics ARE all picture perfect! Your kids are so beautiful and don't even get me started on your natural gorgeousness! I am sorry that Geddy is super hard sometimes. I know it won't last and that you are a tough momma that can handle it. And so lucky to have 2!

Allison said...

Love these photos...and love your kids! They are so cute. Glad to hear Jennsen fights back!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but these AREN'T the toughest years...the "teen years" are ahead!! You are doing a beautiful job with your children, so don't ever feel discouraged. I love you and am proud of you!

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH