Friday, July 15, 2011

"Take a Picture Me"








It generally goes something like this...
Geddy lays by the baby on the floor or asks to hold her, then:
Me: Oh, you guys look so cute.
Geddy: Take a picture me, Mommy.
So, then we take millions, upon zillions of pictures of little man holding or laying by little miss.

4 comments:

Ash said...

I LOVE all of the pictures of the two of them!

Unknown said...

Love the tutu picture! And that Jen has the same expression in all the pictures!

Emily said...

I love her wide eye expressions. It is too cute!

The tutu pic is adorable!

Heidi Sue said...

Geddy is getting so big!! How much fun!! I so miss having little kids. Now I am home alone while they are all at school, and I hate it. My kids are my joy!!

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH