We went "camping" (translation: stayed in an amazing camper) a few weeks ago with my family. We were trying to make it two nights, but only lasted one. The kids were great, but Brennan started feeling sick, Jennsen had a cough, and I was just downright tired! We can't even make it two nights in an awesome camper - we are doomed to be house bound until our kids are 10!!!!
Gma Lila remodeled her and my Dad's 31 foot trailer, and it was beautiful inside! She thought of all the amenities, and I swear there was food seeping out of the seams of the trailer. I was really touched by all the sweet things she thought of for Geddy, from baby soap, to toddler snacks, to kids games, to a new bike!!! Thank you Dad and Lila for a nice time. It was really relaxing (when the kids were asleep, ha ha ha), and wonderful to talk with family and spend time with family.
Coloring with chalk
2 comments:
At least you tried! Camping was so much fun when we went. Just wish we had some good friends or family with us. Hope you try it again!
I wouldn't even dare taking Isabelle camping for one night. Kudos for attempting two!
Isn't camping great when you have all the luxuries of home with you? :)
Post a Comment