Thursday, April 14, 2011

"38 Weeks"

I had my 38 week appointment today, but I am actually 39 weeks on Saturday. I am dilated to a 4 and 80% effaced. We tried to schedule an induction for Saturday, but the hospital is booked, so we scheduled it for Sunday morning at 8 am. So no later than Sunday I am going to have a new little bambino in my arms! It seems all so surreal at the moment!

7 comments:

Apryle Moss said...

Yeah for you. I can't believe you are at a 4 and not already in the hospital. I hope all goes well for. Hopefully you will go on your own before Sunday. Here's to hoping.

Megan Hauze said...

Oh my heck Tonee!!!!!! The time is actually here. Good Job. will be thinking of you this weekend.

Apryle Moss said...

Where are you delivering your baby at. Sorry to comment again. I was just wondering. Anyway hope all goes well for you.

The Scherbel Family said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures.

Sarah B said...

That is such great news! I bet you're thrilled and SO ready. Keep us posted!

Lacey said...

Hey I just read your post and you didn't make it until Saturday. She decided Sunday was too late. Congrats to you and your family. Geddy was so cute waving out the window again. I want to bring you dinner sometime this week or into next week. I shall get a hold of you later. Enjoy your sweet little one.

Heather 'n Jay said...

Thinking of you today. Can't wait to see her!

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH