Yes, I am pregnant with #2. I sometimes forget because I have a little monkey that occupies all my time. This pregnancy has been different than the first. I have been less worried about things and preoccupied with Geddy, so it's really going fast and it doesn't consume all my thoughts like the first pregnancy did. I even gave all my pregnancy books to the DI!
I had my 27 week appointment on Tuesday, and I thought that everyone would like to know that yes I am huge, and you can tell me that I am huge (many people have already asked me if I am bigger with this one than the first) and it will only slightly hurt my ego. I am measuring at 30 weeks and our little/BIG girl is in the 95th percentile, so as the Doctor candidly said, "she's on the bigger side." I am hoping this means that we can expect a little one closer to the first of April! I was 2 weeks early with Geddy and was already starting to dilate around 33 weeks. I am thinking this one might follow the same pattern?!?!?
It's great being pregnant and feeling her moving like a wild women inside of me, but it sometimes literally takes my breath away. I feel like I am short of breath often, she must already be crammed in there. I am wondering how my stomach and all of my organs fit next to her!
8 comments:
I can't believe how far you are already! I am so excited for you. It is definitely different with #2. You aren't as stressed with every little thing. You will have two little ones to run after before you know it!!!
How exciting! I hope things continue to go well! I understand the "bigger" comments....my son was 10 1/2 pounds when he was born!!!! I really don't know how he fit inside me! Good luck!
How exciting for you. I had my 28 week checkup on Thurs. and I am measuring smaller than my weeks so I am hoping I don't go way over my due date. I am so excited for you. Having 2 kids is very different than having 1. I am getting a little nervous to have #4. Hopefully since my kids are a little older they will be more helpful and loving with the baby. I guess we will see.
I was so hoping for a pic of your baby bump! Maybe next time ;) I measured a few weeks ahead with Zac and was terrified to have a giant baby! Now I'm 7 weeks along with #2 and compared to pics with Zac I look like I did at 16 weeks! And started 5 lbs less! Oh boy! You're getting so close! I'm so excited for you!
I am so excited for you!! I know I often wonder how we can fit them inside us with everything that is all ready in there.
I am glad to hear that you are doing good, and that you love being pregnant. I loved that feeling too.
Hope that you little family is doing good as well.
Keep us posted.
I didn't realize you were that far along. I hope everything continues to go well.
I was much bigger with Madi. I remember the Dr. even asked me if I felt bigger with her than my first. Uh, duh. I totally feel with you, but I think you look cute and you don't look that huge either. I'm excited for you guy's. let me know if I can do anything. :)
It's getting so close...you are definitely on the downhill! If she comes at the beginning of April that means you only have 2 more months!!! So excited for you!
Post a Comment