Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Geddy Man!

Yesterday our little boy turned two! We took a lot of film coverage, but not a lot of pictures. All he wanted for his birthday was a "cake ta" (translation: Thomas Cake), but once he saw the Percy battery-operated engine he barely wanted anything to do with eating his cake, although he got the biggest shocked/surprised smile every time he looked at the cake!


A battery operated Percy keeps the boy occupied for hours on end!!!! Even better - a day later he hasn't managed to break it yet!


Today Geddy had his 2 year check-up. He is now 25.2 lbs (16%) and 34.5 in tall (54%). He is a talking and jumping machine. Not to mention that he finds himself in trouble more often than not these days. He's still a great boy and brings indescribable joy into our lives.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did those two years go???Seems like only yesterday he arrived and look how he has grown!!!

Sarah B said...

Cute cake--love the cut-in-half idea! Can't believe he's already two. Hope you're doing great.

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday Geddy. Love the cake such a cute idea. :)

Jonathan and Kimberley said...

I love the cake Tonee, you did such a good job! With such great parents, I am sure Geddy had a wonderful birthday! Happy Birthday Geddy!!!!

Siri said...

Awesomely cute cake!

Yay! Happy "Two" Baby G!!

Megan Hauze said...

Yeah... happy b-day Geddy!!!! Nice cake... I am very impressed.

Chaci said...

I love that cake-- think I'm going to have to copy it! Makett would probably faint over all those Christmas Thomas toys. My friend was babysitting him and he was following her little boy around, trying to pull down his pants so he could see his Thomas underwear.

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH