Thursday, November 4, 2010
Halloween!!!
Geddy was Thomas the Train this year for Halloween. Thanks to my friend Allison for letting me borrow all her stuff and her idea from last year. We went trick or treating during the rainiest part of the night, so we only ended up hitting 6 houses. It looked like we had jumped in a lake by the time we got home! Geddy had the "trick r treat" down! He said it at every door we went to and has been saying it every day since when he wants some candy! Geddy of course loved all the candy. I had to hide most of it, and eat it myself! ha ha ha

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH
2 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!! ... He is without question the cutest train conductor I have ever seen!
... and did you say daughter???
It turned out so cute! Nice job! And he looked adorable!
Post a Comment