He and Makett would love to play choo-choos together. We saw a kid at the park with a Thomas shirt and Ketty followed him around, wanting to touch his shirt.
I saw Marsha at the temple this week, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Hope the sickness ends soon!
4 comments:
Yay, you updated! Cute photos, LOVE the diaper cream one, ha ha!
You guys are awesome. Geddy is getting so big! Congratulations on your little bun, I am so happy for you guys!
Look how cute. I love when one little thing excites them. Congrats on the bun in the oven. When are you due. Hope all goes well for you. Take care.
He and Makett would love to play choo-choos together. We saw a kid at the park with a Thomas shirt and Ketty followed him around, wanting to touch his shirt.
I saw Marsha at the temple this week, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Hope the sickness ends soon!
Post a Comment