See my new blog design? That's what Geddy and I are going to be looking at in less than 132 hours!!!! We are flying to South Carolina to see best friends - The Rivers! This will be Geddy's first real vacation, first time on a plane, and probably last time for a while - ha ha ha!
We can't wait to spend 10 days with Kimberley, Jonathan, and Gage! Thanks to the Rivers and my new, temporary, adventurous self that is making this possible!
(WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS A MINI-TRIBUTE TO OUR FRIENDS THE RIVERS, AND I AM SURE ONLY US AND THEM WILL REALLY ENJOY LOOKING . . . )
We can't wait to spend 10 days with Kimberley, Jonathan, and Gage! Thanks to the Rivers and my new, temporary, adventurous self that is making this possible!
(WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS A MINI-TRIBUTE TO OUR FRIENDS THE RIVERS, AND I AM SURE ONLY US AND THEM WILL REALLY ENJOY LOOKING . . . )
















3 comments:
Yeah!!! I'm so excited you get to go see them. I remember them a little from when we moved in for our short time as a ward. Hope you have a great time :) What's Brennan going to do while your gone?
We are honored to be recognized on a whole entire post on your blog! We are soooooo sooooo sooooo excited to have you and Geddy out! It will be like old times, just more fun because Geddy and Gage will be able to get to know each other. Just wish Brennan could come too. We love you guys!!!!
Have fun! Good luck on the plane! Will Geddy have his own seat? Our flights get easier as the boys have gotten older-- they're easier to entertain, which is nice. Can't wait to hear how it goes!
Post a Comment