Great new posts...you've been busy! My favorite photos of the bunch are Roxi with Geddy (I love how much he loves her) and you and G at the park with him wearing your glasses! And, I love of all the things he could be interested in at the zoo he chooses the grate!
Love the updates!! I especially love the zoo pics! Is that hat the one Ashley gave Geddy at Christmas? Darling! And leave it to Brennan to sneak Geddy the Ho Ho cakes! LOL
2 comments:
Great new posts...you've been busy! My favorite photos of the bunch are Roxi with Geddy (I love how much he loves her) and you and G at the park with him wearing your glasses! And, I love of all the things he could be interested in at the zoo he chooses the grate!
Love the updates!! I especially love the zoo pics! Is that hat the one Ashley gave Geddy at Christmas? Darling! And leave it to Brennan to sneak Geddy the Ho Ho cakes! LOL
Post a Comment