Wednesday, May 19, 2010

First OFFICIAL hair cut

A few months ago I cut a few random wispy strands of Geddy's hair, but didn't actually crack out the trimmer. Recently I noticed Geddy's hair was looking pretty shaggy in the back. Admittedly, I liked it a little and had been postponing cutting it for this reason. Then I was just excited to cut his hair for the first time, so I dove right in. I tried to follow the instructions, but I think I basically just ended up using a #8 clip on the lower half and #7 clip on the top half.
BEFORE



AFTER




3 comments:

Allison said...

Hey, you did great! He looks all grown up now...

Jonathan and Kimberley said...

You did such a great job!!! Got to do Gage's soon, so thanks for going first and teaching me how. He looks so very hansom!!! :)

Siri said...

Such a handsome boy!!!!

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH