Just a few things accomplished this month . . .
4. Learn more about old testament prophets - Abel
14. Play at park a lot with Geddy. We ventured out to Layton Park, Barnes Park, and many local Farmington Parks!
26. Read 4 novels - Stone of Tears (# 2 in the 11 book series!)
27. Get bottom permanent retainer replaced/fixed. I actually decided to get it removed and get a removable retainer. My bottom retainer has been broken in one spot for about 2 years. I hate how it feels to get it removed and all the grinding on the teeth they have to do to remove the glue. However, I have been scared not to have a retainer on my teeth, because as probably only Brennan knows, I have a slight phobia of my bottom teeth falling out. But once they took the retainer off, my teeth felt somewhat sturdy so I decided to just go with the removable and I am TRYING to REMEMBER to wear it at least every other night.
33. Give Brennan one hand massage or back massage monthly. Yes siree, I am not slacking on this one!!!
36. Buy some new comfy summer sandals. They aren't fancy, but I like them!
1 comment:
Sounds fun! I was thinking about you the other day. I went to Hobby Lobby in Layton,they had a ton of bandanas. They weren't very $$ either.
Post a Comment