Brennan's reaction: "How much energy do you think that costs to leave the fridge open?" I know, I know. But he just loves taking all the condiments out, lining them up nicely on the floor and then putting them back on the shelves, and plus it entertains him for a WHOLE 5 minutes or more!!!
Then there's playing with and terrorizing Roxi. Brennan's reaction: "Roxi is a being with feelings too!"
Of course Geddy's favorite thing of ALL TIME are dogs! The first thing he does when I see him in the morning is make "woofing" sounds. He loves to look at my calendar that I have hanging on the inside of the pantry door; consequently he freaks out every time I open that door and insists of making "woofing" sounds and either being lifted up to look at all the dog pictures, or me taking the calendar off the door so he can flip through all the pictures.
Brennan's reaction: "The things they'll think of!"
The day wouldn't be complete if we didn't take some pictures of ourselves . . .
4 comments:
We did a similar activity with all my lotion bottles this morning so I could get ready! Love all of Brennan's reactions and the pics of G with the dog calendar, that is so cute!
I can't wait to be a mommy! You look so pretty in that last photo! Luke's face does the same thing as Brennan's when I pull the camera out. ANOTHER picture???
Those frig pics are the best. I say let Geddy play in the kitchen all he wants and maybe when he's older he'll want to learn how to do all the cooking. Actually, he's so darn cute I could eat HIM!!
He is so careful with things. Lauren would have the bottles broken, the calendar ripped and the dog's tail short of clumps of hair. What a sweet boy.
Post a Comment