Wowzer! February passed waaaay too quickly and I was worried that the time flew so fast I didn't accomplish anything. But looking over my list I did start and even complete a few things.
#4 Learn more about Old Testament Prophets - Brennan and I had a nice FHE night learning more about Adam . . . deep stuff!
#8 Wash all the windows on the outside of the house - just started this one, washed the inside and outside windows in our bedroom.
#10/#23 Eat at Royal India at least thrice & have friends over or go out to dinner once per month - I got my usual (Pudina Chicken). I have a really hard time getting anything else.
#17 Learn to cut Geddy's hair - does haphazardly cutting a few wispy strands here and there while he's bathing count? Hmmm, I think I better still work on this one A LOT.
#18 Visit each one of my Gma's at least 3 times - visited Gma Cowley on 02/09/10
#26 Read 4 novels - completed "The Orchard" on 02/18/10. A memoir about a women during the Depression trying to single-handedly keep her family's apple orchard afloat.
#28 Donate to a food bank
#33 Give Brennan one hand/back massage monthly
#67 See my Dad Mitch
2 comments:
Yes, your haircut to Geddy counts! I'm thinking I'll never be able to cut Jack's again after the last cutting of the ear...oops!
Good job! :)
Post a Comment