Saturday, December 26, 2009

"It's the most wonderful time of the year . . . "

We had such a perfect and lovely Christmas. The only thing I regret is that we didn't have MORE time to be with family. Since I have quite a large family with lots of Grandparents still alive, Brennan is accustomed to driving all over the valley with me to see my family, for which I am grateful! Christmas Eve found us at Smoot's House, then my Gma Swilor's house, then my Gpa Swilor's house, then my Gma Johnson's house.

Uncle Gary, Brennan, Geddy's oldest cousin Josh (18), and Geddy

Geddy's 2nd Cousin Traeson- 4 months older than Geddy. He's such doll!

Geddy's Great Grandma Swilor


Christmas day started off with us being as excited as ever to show Geddy his toy car which Brennan put together the night before. The car was actually from Great Gma Swilor. As you can see from the pictures, he was a happy guy his his new little car!




Then we headed off to my Mom's for some yummy crepes and fun with Aunt Halee and Aunt Jerica.

"My cell phone Mama!"




(Geddy attacking Aunt Jerica)

Later in the afternoon on Christmas we went to my Dad's house and ate Lila's Southern Gumbo Soup, which I couldn't get Brennan to stop eating because he was in "heaven."

Geddy and Reagan (Lila's niece)

Do I look good in this fluffy hat Mom?

Geddy and Grandpa



What a wonderful time of year and a wonderful Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Allison said...

looks like a great day! Love the pics of Geddy in his car, that smile is contagious!

Teri said...

Busy, busy! I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas. Isn't it fun when the little ones start to get it ad jump in all abandoned?

Heidi Sue said...

You guys are so cute! I am glad that you had a great day. I know how you feel about driving all around the valley Josh and I do the same. It's kind of fun.
It's good to see pictures of your family. The girls have sure grown since Josh worked at Menlove. Love the picture of Geddy with Grandpa, I bet your dad just loves him.
I can't believe how big Geddy has gotten. What a cutie.
I am so Happy for you and your cute family. We hope that you have a great year.

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH