Sunday, October 18, 2009

Skeletor

We finally got out the Halloween decorations this morning and Geddy's favorite was Skeletor. I seemed to recall this was Roxi's favorite too (or maybe I just liked to chase her around the house and scare her with it!) It kind of has a creepy face - but we think it's pretty cool! I love this skeleton mom.
Yup, it's hand tastes pretty good too!
If you look closely at this one (click to enlarge) you can see that Geddy is getting his top teeth. His left tooth is just barely starting to poke through!
I like to poke his squishy eyes!
Oh no Mom, does Skeletor have to go night night?

2 comments:

Teri said...

I can't believe how big Geddy is getting!!! He is adorable! I also can't believe he wasn't scared out of his little mind with that thing. I still don't have my Halloween decorations up. There just isn't enough time in the day.... Oh well. You are doing good! :)

Siri said...

I am LOVIN' your Halloween/Fall photos! Sooooo cute!! Photos from this time of year are always some of my favorites.

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH