Friday, October 2, 2009

If there were two of us

Did that title scare you? Did you think I was pregnant? Man I only wish! I have to admit that since I have been so blessed with Geddy I ALMOST forgot that one of the trials in life that Heavenly Father has given me is infertility. I am more content and happy with Geddy than I could have EVER imagined; but I do admit I have those days where I long and think of more children, and the possible brother (or sister) that is patiently waiting up in Heaven for Geddy and us!

Tonight we got a FUN glimpse of what it would be like to have two! This is my friend Stacy's adorable little boy, he's just 7 weeks younger than Geddy. They got along great. They played, and crawled, and giggled and got into a lot of trouble (not really.) It was so much fun "having two," but I do admit it was a lot of work and it was only for a few hours! I don't know how my friend with triplets does it!




> When I would sit on the floor and one boy would crawl over and start climbing on me, the other boy had to get in on the action too...so I would have two boys climbing all over me. It was so funny. I caught them attacking me on video camera too! I was laughing my head off!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

So cute. I don't know how I do it with my 3 and then to add one more soon. I think I have plenty of Heavenly help. :)

Ash said...

Ya, maybe one at a time is OK.

Emily said...

I don't know how people with more than one kid do it either. One is enough for me for sure!

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH