Saturday, September 19, 2009

9 Month Portraits




Well here they are. I only spent $8 on his portraits - so I guess I can't expect anything too amazing. He wasn't giving us his normal big cheese smiles and there were kids right outside that he kept trying to look at! Oh well...

5 comments:

Teri said...

He is still a cutie, even if he wasn't cheesing it! He's a doll!!!

The Scherbel Family said...

I think they are great pictures! I love his smiles and the twinkle in his eye.

Allison said...

He is so cute...love the last one!

Jonathan and Kimberley said...

No worries, he still melts my heart. I love the Jeans, and he really looks beautiful. Where did you get them done at for only $8?

Heidi Sue said...

OH WOW! He is getting so big. He is so dang cute. I love the pictures.

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH