Today I took some pictures of Just Us! Imagine that. Geddy was down napping and it was just us! (Yes, I am sure Brennan would want me to provide the disclaimer that I did indeed use my hair straightener on him today!)
What a cute couple. I am sure Brian would never let me use any of that kind of stuff on him and I am a hairstylist. I love the pictures they are very cute.
Ha ha - you guys are so cute!! I love it. You gotta frame that last picture! Poor Steve, sometimes I think I forget he even exists with all the kids around... Good for you for just enjoying time with the hubby! :)
So sweet! He looks like he did back in the old days with the straight hair. You guys are such a great looking couple. Should take more pics of the two of you!
7 comments:
Tonee- you look beautiful and Brennan's hair looks great!
Cute pics! I was wondering why his hair looked different, what a good sport to let you do his hair!
What a cute couple. I am sure Brian would never let me use any of that kind of stuff on him and I am a hairstylist. I love the pictures they are very cute.
Awww, what cute cute hair you both have!
Ha ha - you guys are so cute!! I love it. You gotta frame that last picture!
Poor Steve, sometimes I think I forget he even exists with all the kids around... Good for you for just enjoying time with the hubby! :)
I love your blog. Geddy is so cute and it's fun to see his big boy moments..so much to look forward to.
So sweet! He looks like he did back in the old days with the straight hair. You guys are such a great looking couple. Should take more pics of the two of you!
Post a Comment