Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's Good to be Geddy

Hello everyone, I just want to say that I am having a lot of fun over here. All day long I get to eat, and drink my milk, and take 3 naps, and have warm baths at night while splashing water everywhere and playing with my bath toys, and sit out under the small patch of shade under either Lewis or Clark (our trees). I also get to play with my dog Roxi and she likes to lick my face and I open my mouth wide every time she licks me. I like to take long walks with mommy, and I like to watch Sid the Science kid every morning at 7:30 am. Sometimes mommy makes me sleep a little longer in my crib so I miss Sid the Science Kid. I think I am a pretty good boy, although, I know I can be a little whiny at times. It seems like my mom has the vacuum or blender going all day long some days, so I sometimes whine when I hear those loud noises and my mom's not in view. I like to look out the window and see the big trucks building a park in my back yard! Most of all I like to see my Mommy and Daddy. They make me laugh so much. It's good to be a baby boy.











5 comments:

Sarah B said...

He is seriously so cute.

Anonymous said...

...it's good to be Geddy's nana.

Jonathan and Kimberley said...

I love your message, so creative!!!! I can't believe how grown up he is, crawling and sitting up all on his own. Soon he will be 18 and we will all wonder what happened!!!!

Lacey said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. Such a cutie.

Farnsworth Fam said...

Where did the time go? He is turning into such a beautiful big boy!

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH