Monday, May 4, 2009

"My goodness what a happy boy..."










I seriously can't get enough of this little boy! When he's asleep I want him to be awake (not always :), so I can look at and kiss his cute face! He definitely knows his momma and papa. When he sees us he waves his arms and kicks his legs and can't contain his joy. It sure does make us feel good. He lights up our lives and brings so much joy into our home.

5 comments:

Teri said...

That smile slays me! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Your precious Geddy lights up my life too...thanks for sharing him with me. Just for the record, all THREE of you light up my life.

the dutson five said...

Oh, I love seeing pictures of him!! Cutest thing ever!

Siri said...

Ridiculous. So cute ... it's ridiculous really. Smmmoooch!

Siri said...

Still insanely cute! Still so cute it's ridiculous.

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH