Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Movin' and A Shakin'

This afternoon I went downstairs to check my email while Geddy was taking a little nap on the floor. A few minutes later I heard some banging noises coming from upstairs. This is what I found....
Quite surprising seeing as he was on the blanket just minutes before. He's started rolling all over the place and I guess he can really get around via this mode of transportation, no more leaving him alone to "roam" on the carpet even if just for a few minutes.

He's so funny. As most of you probably know, babies are quite flexible and Geddy has found his toes and he likes to suck on them! Or he will suck on his socks if he's wearing them, so his socks are constantly wet and soggy!





Brennan loves these PJ's because they say "Dad's Team." Geddy also loves to stick his tongue out and curl it to the side as this picture can attest.

6 comments:

Teri said...

I remember when both of my kids started rolling. Watch out Mom! It was hard to remember that they could get themselves stuck without too much effort and I had to start "baby proofing" everything!

Nicki Swilor said...

How fun! He looks like the happiest boy ever.

Jen Hanson said...

Could he get any cuter! Gosh, what a happy boy.

Heather 'n Jay said...

It starts. He won't stop moving now that he's discovered he can. So cute!

Lacey said...

They learn fast. He will be everywhere now, just watch out for Roxy's dishes. He is so cute. I love his tongue twisting.

the dutson five said...

Little cutie! I love the toe sucking!!

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH