Monday, April 20, 2009

You know you're in love with your baby boy when...

He poops and it goes up his stomach, up his back, sticks to his arms and legs and you still think he's the cutest thing ever and you even think his poop is cute too! Am I crazy? Geddy has a major blow-out once a day and today topped them all! I thought it was so funny and crazy I screamed for Brennan to come see and bring the camera. Then I thought it would be so cute and funny to post pictures of this major blow-out, then I stopped and said to myself, "wait a minute, that's disgusting, no one else wants to look at my son's poopy bum (sorry Kimberley)." What was I thinking!!! So I will spare you all pictures of my son's "cute poop" and you can all think I am crazy now! I am a crazy, in love mother! Here's some cute, non-poop pictures... HA HA HA


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Big blow outs make us laugh and I always have to share that with Steve. Oh, and something I've learned from having three kids and lots of blow outs. If child is having a lot of blow outs or peeing is leaking out a lot, it's time to go up in a diaper size. Even if they don't meet the pounds listed on the package, just do it anyways. It'll save a lot of laundry, baths, and wipes.

The Scherbel Family said...

So true! When its your own kid, there is almost nothing they do that isn't cute.

Teri said...

Just wait for one when you are out and about, you run out of wipes, and have to stop and buy new clothes because it was so bad.

Geddy is so cute! I could just see you screaming for the camera! I love it! What a cute mommy.

BTW, I'm sure a lot of people would put up with cute poop for all the time it took to get him here! :)

Heidi Sue said...

He is so stinking cute! I can't belive how much he smiles.

the dutson five said...

Ha ha! Thanks for not showing us the poop.. :) But thanks for showing us more of that CUTE baby!!

Once when the girls were babies, I had a similar experience with Maddie, but Steve was at work, so I took a picture with my cell phone and texted it to him! Ha ha! I don't think he really appreciated it like I did.. The things moms love about their babies!

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH